Any one want a perfectly good husband?

I drove my kid and my niece up to see my daughter at college. So I drove 6 hours yesterday, getting home at 2 am.
My perfectly happy morning person husband woke me up first at 7, then at 8, then at 8:30 asked me when I wanted to get up. I said "give me an hour"...
So I asked him to put cash in our daughters account. Nope he can't allow him self to use a debit card.
Then he couldn't find the dogs out side. So I had to go out and get the dogs. I wanna smack him. I am tired and now I am awake.
So my vent is this any one want a perfectly good natured morning person of a husband? (he is at the dry cleaners and getting shopping done) While leaving me to stew in my own juices. GRrrrr....
Ok any one else want to vent with me?????

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 10:45 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• He picks up the dry cleaning and does some shopping?? I'll take him!! ;)
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:47 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• When you find him let me know!
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 10:48 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• i will trade you for my extremely crabby non morning person hubby.

yesterday i was getting my oldest ready for school, washing the dishes from the previous night that i was too tired to do then, getting the other two dressed and ready as well and noticed a cough in our middle child. i asked him simply (he was already awake in bed, just lying there watching tv) to give her a breathing treatment. i doubt highly that he will be the one to go to the er with her if we dont take care of her cough (she's borderline asthmatic) anyway he didn't want to get up. so on top of everything else i was trying to do before getting my oldest to school by 8 am, i had to give her a treatment. you better believe he heard it from me later that morning!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:48 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Hey......they have time shares on houses..........how about time sharing husbands...with it being strictly friendship/platonic.. nothing sexual..........have a handy hubby help around the house..........( I have no dogs to find..just a 6 yr old son! ) AND he can help domesticate my son.........though my son would forget the dry cleaning and just go shopping! And knowing how my son IS when I go to the store....even with a list in hand he will make ya forget most the stuff on the list! LOL
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 10:52 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Yeah mine won't even take a list I had right on the counter. I guess that is my stuff, you know foil, plastic wrap and hummus? He did not teach any of our kids how to shop or clean. He let them lay around and do nothing.
    mmmegan38

Comment by mmmegan38 (original poster) at 11:23 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• can he play with hotwheels, throw a football and other boy stuff? thats all i need him for.........can give him back after the playdates with my son?......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 12:12 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Nope! I have a TRULY perfectly good husband, and I'm not giving him up!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:42 PM on Nov. 13, 2010