Honesty adult content

Do any of you question some of the answers on here? I mean if they were in that position would they really go that route? To me if your not honest why answer them.

arenad

Asked by arenad at 11:01 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I agree sometimes people suggest things or advice that they may not take. I'm careful, if I have never been inthat situation I dont respond but if I've been in that situation before I make sure that I give sopund advice. People will in the end chose the best course for themselves. Its nice ti hear other peoples opinions though even if you take them or not.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 11:07 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I know what you are saying!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 11:02 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• None of us know what we would truly do unless we were in the same situation. We can only offer supportive advice and suggestions which is what most ladies here are asking for.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 11:08 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I don't always agree with the opinions on here, but there are so many different ways of thinking. Not everyone thinks alike.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:57 PM on Nov. 15, 2010