What to do about bad bleeding during period. And haveing bleeding betwwen periods.

I have been on the same birth control for almost 2 years. But the last four months i have had trouble. I been bleeding very heavyandpassing a lot of blood clots. and then in between periods i bleed lightly. But i also have taken prenancy test and they come out negtive. my doctor said he thought it was from some antiboctics i was on but i havent been on them in two months. So what do i do HELP ME PLEASE.

hgmalssbm

Asked by hgmalssbm at 10:35 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Health

• you need to go to an ob-gyn i'm on doctor 10 finally he found out what was wrong with me. without scarying you i will just tell you that some women have this problem its not normal. for me its not normal as i've had this problem for 10 yr's now. please go and see another doctor who can tell you about female problems. i also suggest you join the hysterectomy club hear as there are women there that may be able to help you out.
    ladyvalarie

Answer by ladyvalarie at 8:00 PM on Nov. 3, 2008