Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps

so scared, depressed, lonley, and feed up...what to do adult content

well thurs night after i made the hubby dinner , i asked if he'sd like to come see me in the bed room rfor a little you's been awhilt alot up up and downs, but things were going good so i thought i'd ask and i was in the mood he rejected me and became very nasty to me and told me he hated me after 14yrs of treating him like a king, that's what he tells me i was deveastated and really hurt so i told him out of hurt and anger well since you havn't been giving me any maybe 2 x's a month . i told him while you out all day after work god know where i'm fucking someone else and it's good ...i know very childish on my part but wtf...i'm tired of being nothing but nice and him name calling and hurting me rejecting me on purpose..

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (15)
  • he calls me later after he gets out of work and tell me he went to be tested for std... quit his good job and is leaving state 7 hrs away , he left me and the kids w'/ no food/ money car.what ever he new i was lieing, there's no way for me to even have time for that shit, i have no car, i'm home at all times with our 2 kids and don't do any thing with out him,

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:33 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

  • sould i call his mom and tell her what's happened and that i have nothing in the house and on top of that he left me with a 700 gas bill just got a shut off for 585 a 600 eletric bill and a 250 cable/phone / internet bill he hasn't given me money for bills in so ling i don't know what to do????oh and he hasn't pay the rent since august,,,I only work part time so i can take care of my kids when they get out of school and my whole check goes on the food , house hold supplies and cable/ internet/ phone bill ( time warrener all three for 100.00 a month) yes i got a little behind on it but i onl;y get so much money working pt time but him he get like 1200.00 every two week after taxes and spends it on what ever he want latly he used to never b like this i don't know what to do!!!!

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:40 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

  • Go to Legal Aid and file abandonment charges, ask for alimony, child support, the car, the house, and all assets. I bet that gets his attention. Then go file for FS, Medical Insurance and call his parents to tell them what kind of a jerk he is for leaving his children without food.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

  • Heck yeah I'd call his mom and tell her to empty a room for us bc we're coming to live with her

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

  • Wow. IDK WHAT to say. I don't know if calling his mom with help or hurt. If your relationship with her is good, it may help to smooth things over. Maybe in talking with her, she can talk with him, for you. Since he's not likely to talk with you much less listen to anything you have to say. But, from the sounds of this, it doesn't seem he was happy, and took this as an easy out. So, you may not get him back no matter what. Regardless, he's not much of a man, leaving his kids like that. Or you, either. I hope the bills are in his name only, so it's his credit, not yours.
    If his mom is the only family close by, I guess that's really your only option right now. I can't think of a better option, really.

    Answer by Raine2001 at 11:46 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

  • I agree turn him in for abandonment and ask for what you need and go file for medicaid and foodstamps. here they have an emergancy program that if you don't have any food in the home you will get some almost immediatly until the app goes through the system. i don't knowif thats true in every state but I would think they would have something like that.

    Answer by countrygirl06 at 11:47 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

  • 1st cancel everything you do not NEED...Cable, Internet, Phone not necessities ...file abandonment with the courts along with child support and divorce...He was done before you said what you did...he just wanted to find a way out and because of your (yes immature) statement it gave him what he needed to run. Call his mom tell her the story and tell her he needs to man up. but you do need to contact legal aide and set up CS and such.

    Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 11:57 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

  • Wow...that's all I can say wow! I guess I am right, there are no good men left out there only men that are no good!

    Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 12:02 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

  • Sounds like he was unhappy and looked for any excuse to get out of there. I would file for abondenment. Go down to social services and get medical insurance for yourself and kids, wic/food stamps and whatever else you can. Also I'd start looking for a job with more hours and a sitter if you need one or maybe you can babysit a child or two in your home. Do you have any family close by?? I would call because you'll need all the support you can get. GL!

    Answer by Jessica45 at 12:09 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

  • He was planning n laving anyway. I suggest right away, go the Department for Human Resources and get as many benifits as you can, also file for abandonment. Call his mother only if you need help with the kids and a place to live. I just worry he might take your kids.

    Answer by Jenaiko01 at 12:15 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.