Do you live in your hometown?

Do you live in the same town you grew up in, in the same area or close, or elsewhere, and if you love where you live please let us all know where and why.

CarrienKansas

Asked by CarrienKansas at 10:38 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I was born in New Mexico, moved to Dodge Cit, Kansas til I was 8, moved to El Paso, Texas. I liked there til i was 18, then i moved to Las Cruces for about 6 months. Then to College Station for a yr. Now guess where i am lol! I am near Victoria Texas! I have lived here for almost a yr. There are pro's and con's in everywhere i have lived, but i did love El Paso. I think mostly b/c all of my friends are their. Now that i am somewhere new and not somewhere where i am meeting new ppl, like in school, or group programs it has its down. Thank God for family! :)
    MOMSART

Answer by MOMSART at 10:45 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• city* lived* there not their**lots of typos sorry!
    MOMSART

Answer by MOMSART at 10:47 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I grew up in the same house my whole life. I moved to the city when I was 18, only to move back to my old area to raise my children. It was a better environment for them.
    PhiLLy-StyLe

Answer by PhiLLy-StyLe at 11:37 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• i Lived in a small town that only has 200 people in it my parents still live there but i only visit, can't stand some of the people there and that small town but i do live like 30 miles from it and this town i live in now is like 638 people in it but i have also lived in cities like dallas, salt lake amd those places i met great people too...
    Anonymous

• Yep, I live in the same small town for 20 years now,,,,and ready to break out. But I can't bear the heartbreak my kids would have being away from their GaGa and PaPa. So, here we stay. Happily ever after :)
    ketha04

Answer by ketha04 at 12:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I was born in Reno and grew up in Va Beach. I am now in Okawville. So three different states......not including all that I have lived in so short answer no, I don't live in my hometown.
    MikeandIzzysmom

Answer by MikeandIzzysmom at 12:36 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Same freaking house too! I did leave for a few years, but when I left my husband, the only place I had to go was back home.
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 12:45 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I grew up in Seattle and now live in Las Vegas. My parents moved while I was in college, so when I got done with school I really didn't have anywhere else to go. Then I married a local and I'm here to stay.
    Anonymous