What is on your "wish list"?

For me, I'd like a 9 x 13" glass baking dish, a big (Rubbermaid or Tupperware) container with a lid and a purple sweatshirt (zippered and hooded is best but any will do). =)

firenicecream

Asked by firenicecream at 11:44 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Holidays

• I honestly don't know. My parents keep asking me, but I can't come up with anything, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:46 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• All I want is a healthy baby.
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 11:49 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• a baby
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:50 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• A Kitchenaid mixer with stand, a new computer and peace on earth not necessarily in that order

Answer by admckenzie at 11:51 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I desperately need LOADS of food storage containers and a huge stand up shelving unit for food...... My kitchen is big enough and I have a 10 foot wall of nothing space....NO counter space.

So my wish list would be either another section of counter space...cabinets overhead, or a sturdy thick metal shelving unit!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 11:52 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• My wish is to be able to afford a nice Christmas for my kids.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:53 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• To recover from my Triple Negative Breast cancer! To be able to get well. Ger Better.. Fix all of our needy Repairs and they're many.. Septic system, furnace, life, health and Cars and many things in our house! For my DH to get a job & Insurance again. For each married DD to get a job and our son in law. Theirs closed or are leaving the Country!! Times are pure hardships!! Healing and emotionally & financial Wellness!! The gift of anything to go Well or right! To be able to pay the Bills!! And somehow find something good! DH & I met on Christmas Eve. He was 18 & I was 16. We've been together ever since! All he ever wanted was me when his prayers were answered.. When we met. Now this year his biggest prayers was for me to Live and to thank ALL that prayed and helped me here!! My true Friends!! Oh for wellness.. And that electricity bill to be paid. You see our gifts are gifts of Love in Decorating & display for each other. GL!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 11:53 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I would love gift cards to go out to eat and even gift cards for books since I love to read. I do not work so I do not bring anymoney in and this way I can tell husband It was my christmas gifts so he should not say anything about it. Plus I been watching qvc and love the tempations cook ware so that would be okay as well.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 11:57 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I want a new kitchen dining set. On Black Friday, the store I found it at is having a 20% off sale, so I think I may just buy it then to save the $120.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:59 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• a job would be great.
    but as far as actual presents, i want a ceramic flat iron for my hair, a new digital camera, i want to get my hair dyed proffessionally
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:06 PM on Nov. 13, 2010