What is something you did as a teen that you parents never learned about? What would they say now if you told them?

I was 14 and walked off my school bus at school and went straight to a friends house for the day. We drank, smoked some pot, and skinny dipped. There was about 15 of us there. Then we all walked back to the school to catch the bus home.
If I told my parents they would just shake their heads and say we knew you weren't as good as you pretended to be.

4_28_bbboy

Asked by 4_28_bbboy at 11:50 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• I got pretty much straight-A's so they would be shocked to hear how I'd skip class, go the Pancake House, come home while they were at work, watch tv/ whatever, and leave and come home like nothing happened. How many times I drank and drove. How many times I wasn't "at the library". LMAO. My poor son, I was on TOP of him, and he couldn't get away with ANYthing......
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 11:53 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• There's two things I could tell them that they don't know about...
    1) I had a friends w/ benefits relationship with an ex that they didn't like...we didn't sleep together, but I would go to his house and we'd make out and a little more than that...

2) That the real reason why I got on BC without them knowing was because I had lost my virginity (to a guy I wasn't dating, but was head over heels for...I think if I had been dating they wouldn't have believed the reason I told them) and wasn't sure if it was going to happen again with him.

I'm sure they wouldn't be thrilled over either and would be surprised...but what could they do about it now...it was years ago and I haven't lived at home in 4 years and I'm married...so what are they gonna do, ground me??? And I wasn't a bad teen by almost any definition...never smoked, never did any drugs, and only got drunk once (Prom night) lied about it, but they now know...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 11:57 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Lol. That is a VERY long list. Lmao.
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 6:05 PM on Nov. 13, 2010