whats for dinner?

san78

Asked by san78 at 11:58 AM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Food & Drink

• chicken cordon bleu
    Ingredients
    6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves 6 slices Swiss cheese 6 slices ham 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon paprika 6 tablespoons butter 1/2 cup dry white wine 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules 1 tablespoon cornstarch 1 cup heavy whipping cream Directions Pound chicken breasts if they are too thick. Place a cheese and ham slice on each breast within 1/2 inch of the edges. Fold the edges of the chicken over the filling, and secure with toothpicks. Mix the flour and paprika in a small bowl, and coat the chicken pieces. Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, and cook the chicken until browned on all sides. Add the wine and bouillon. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Remove the toothpicks, and transfer the breasts to a warm platter. Blend the cornstarch with the cream in a small bow
    Becnfamily

Answer by Becnfamily at 12:37 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• my 6 yr old is making us homemade pizza
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 12:00 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• grilled hotdogs and dill-pasta salad that I bought at the deli, so don't ask me for the recipe, lol....
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 11:59 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• My sexy grillin' Man is cooking up some Santa Maria tri-tip..it's His and Our Son's first time trying it, but I used to live there and ate it a lot..We found it here (New Mexico) in Our grocery store and couldn't resist buying some. Can't wait!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:00 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I'm making a beef pot roast
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 12:04 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Shrimp fettuccine, and steamed veggies.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:06 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I'm making a roast also. Rub the rosat with a roasting rub. Throwing some baby carrots and small yellow potatos in a bag along with the roast.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 12:07 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I'm slow roasting a sirloin beef roast, mashed potatos, carrots, and salad
    Stephalpha

Answer by Stephalpha at 12:27 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• and whisk slowly into the skillet. Cook, stirring until thickened, and pour over the chicken. Serve warm.

Becnfamily

Answer by Becnfamily at 12:38 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• We are having fondue night!

Answer by rkoloms at 2:02 PM on Nov. 13, 2010