my brother is a pain but hes the youngest. adult content

man im so angry my little bro left with his friends last night and got drunk, him and this chick got a baby and when he drinks he wants to do it. okay i guess he came home took my keys and my car and left from one side of town to the other and hes not puttin gas but his claim is he wanted to see his kid and i dont buy it i think he lyin and i do as much as i can for him and he misuses me what do i do.

columbria

Asked by columbria at 12:02 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Don't leave the keys out where he can get them. I have adult grandkids and keep my keys in my room with me hidden when they stay over

Answer by admckenzie at 12:04 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• sometimes the best help is to make them figure it out and learn on there own..........I'm the youngest of 5 and never took my older brothers or sister car with out asking first! Besides if your old enough to have a kid your old enough to earn money to get a car and drive over to see your kid. (if your old enough to drive)
    sounds like he needs to stop partying and save his money for the kid!
    Becnfamily

Answer by Becnfamily at 12:30 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Hide your keys. You could possibly be found at fault to a point if he's in a DUI accident in your car. You said he got drunk, and he was driving your car, wouldn't matter if you knew he had it this time or not. You are enabling him by not making sure he can't get your car keys. Especially since you doubt he's actually using your car to see his kid. And, how many times does he take your car, asking or not, to go see his kid when he's NOT with his friends and NOT drinking?
    You two need to sit down and have an adult conversation. He needs to pay you for gas, at least some, for when he uses your car. And he simply cannot use it when he's drinking. That should be a gimme. If he can't do those things, then don't allow him in your home. He won't learn otherwise.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 12:36 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Being the youngest is a BS excuse. I'm the youngest of 4 girls and didn't do any of this crap.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 12:37 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• like everyone else said hide ur keys

honesty33

Answer by honesty33 at 2:46 PM on Nov. 13, 2010