Breast Pump Question-Found one for sale- Kinda need to respond fast

Lansinoh Breast Pump - Great for on the go. Very easy to use. I never needed the extra pieces so they are brand new for 15$! Ok my question is do you recommend a manual or electric?? Below is the link with everything that is going to come with it!! please let me know... kinda gotta jump on this quick if i want it. Im a first time mommy.
Thanks

http://www.target.com/Lansinoh-Manual-Breast-Pump/dp/B000LXZROK/qid=1204124193/ref=br_1_2/601-2780974-2472167?ie=UTF8&node=15697861&frombrowse=1&pricerange=&index=tgt-mf-mv&field-browse=15697861&rank=pmrank&rh=&page=2

Babyclark08

Asked by Babyclark08 at 10:49 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I love my gerber manual. It was like $15 at the exchange. You can get them at walmart/target too though. My breast d't respond to an electric pump. I can pumpfor an hour or more and nothing comes out. I highly reccomend a manual pump if you are only pumping to up supply, have a little extra, go out supply.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 10:50 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• if you need to pump on a daily basis i would suggest an electric. i had a lot of success using a manual for occasional pumping, though.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 10:52 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• ELECTRIC!!
    Loa1002

Answer by Loa1002 at 10:58 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I actually used a medela electric one and it worked great for me. I originally got one which was also electric but it was made by the first years and it worked but not well enough to get enough, once I got the medela it was great, they are more pricey but for me if I had of just got that one to begin with it would've saved me money.
    Cadens_Mommy118

Answer by Cadens_Mommy118 at 11:00 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Electric, especially if you have not established breast feeding yet and will pump often.
    asiamommi

Answer by asiamommi at 12:09 PM on Nov. 3, 2008