What kind of favors did you have at your wedding?

Did you make them or purchase them?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 12:16 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

• I was able to get 150 12 inch tall hurricane lanterns extremely cheap($75), so my mom , MIL and I hand painted roses on them along with our initials and wedding date. We used them to decorate and as favors. We were married at a good friends home anf so we put the lanters all out in the gardens and by the pool. They were beautiful. Then we had the rest up by the door for our guests to take home with them.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 1:38 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• smiple ones, we didn't go over the moon is spending on the favors......we spent it on the food/drink and photos/ limo!
    Becnfamily

Answer by Becnfamily at 12:33 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• We did homemade chocolate wedding bells and put them in a bag tied with our names and date of our wedding.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 12:52 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I didn't have a wedding. I just went to a notary and signed some papers :)
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:59 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• We made scented candles wrap in a mesh. We had the ribbons professionally done with our name and wedding date printed on them.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 2:54 PM on Nov. 13, 2010