what are your kids up to today?

mine all woke up and got themselves breakfast and were quiet. they are all playing nicely together now in their bedrooms. i am surprised they are not fighting, i am enjoying it!

annanonnymommy

Asked by annanonnymommy at 12:49 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My 19 yr old son is at a youth convention for the weekend. My 4 & 5 yr olds are playing in their room with their leapfrog reading thing. They worked all morning cleaning out their closet & drawers, packing up all their summer clothes, putting away their winter clothes & cleaning their room, so the rest of the day is theirs to do whatever they want.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 12:58 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• just playing
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 12:51 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Can you come do that at my house. They did go getting breakfast, stripped beds, helped with clothes. Now they want to kill each other. The get worse as the day goes along but will let them do a craft and then wash hairs to look good for photos tomorrow.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 12:51 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• My son is playing the wii and my daughter is playing around.
    jenschex79

Answer by jenschex79 at 12:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• One is working and the other had to be told to wash the dishes so we could have breeakfast!
    pixidst73

Answer by pixidst73 at 12:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• They woke up at 10ish and asked me to make toaster streudals. Now they are watching black beauty. At 2, we are going to Barnes and Noble for some activities they are having there for the kids school.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:54 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• they are napping (it's 1 pm here) and my oldest is at nana's house this weekend! when daddy gets home from work we're going to the park =)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:55 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• mine is at his dad's =( probably playing inappropriate video games all day.....

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:56 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• my too older ones went to the park and my 3 yr old just fell asleep which he neva does its a miracle..lol
    honesty33

Answer by honesty33 at 3:37 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• my 17 yr old watched her 6 yr old brother most of the day while I went shopping...it was soooo...nice to shop alone :)
    my 19 yr old is in Florida and my oldest is working...but this evening I am debating on taking the 6 yr old to a movie
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 5:00 PM on Nov. 13, 2010