What is your favortie cologne??

for men and women

Asked by Autumnlover68 at 7:23 AM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• for myself, i use Bobby Brown's scent called Almost Bare...its so great for the summer. (light and fresh) and for my man...i like a lot of men's colognes right now my husband is using Perry Ellis M (Man)...yumm!

Answer by michelleleea2 at 8:34 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I cannot resist my hubby when he is wearing Jovan Musk..don't tell him. LOL I love to switch up my scents. I try new ones all of the time. My current fav is Elizabeth Taylors Brilliant White Diamonds. A cologne smells different on everyone according to their chemistry...ya gotta try them on and see what is a good fit for you.

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 8:36 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• My husband doesn't wear cologne but I love Wings for women and Jovan Musk for womwen and Charlie White and Odyssey by Avon.

Answer by lisafc at 8:53 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• My favorite for myself is Romance by Ralph Lauren. And for a man, I love Clinique's Happy.

Answer by redhotmommy at 9:29 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• for dh - Polo by Ralph Lauren and Obsession for Men
    for me - Sunflowers by Elizabeth Arden

Answer by rskmom at 11:56 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Romance, Opium, Soft Musk

Answer by tngal at 12:24 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• For my hubby--Grey Flannel. For me Patchouli oil.

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 12:54 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Opium....

Answer by MarGeee at 11:19 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• The Sexual Fantasy colognes they sell at Rite-Aid. They are only $6.99 and they really are long-lasting on you ( At least they are on me ! ). My favorite is " Va-voom ". It smells like vanilla, lavender and figs. I've had a LOT of compliments on it !

Answer by IndigoRose at 10:28 AM on May. 26, 2010