How to get rid of this bicycle tire on my tummy?

I hate it when I sit I can feel it hanging over. when I grab it it feels like a good 3 inches. what to do? I know exercise and eat right but don't know where to begin.
Help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Walking is so good for your entire body, too-- start out with just 10 minutes! Keep adding 5 minutes. You can even find walking videos for indoors. When walking, your core has to stabilize your entire body, so it works off belly fat. Just keep at it, it will be so worth it.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 11:29 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• You just have to dive head first into it.

I started working out about a yr ago. Before I would shower in the morning, I would FORCE myself to do at LEAST 20 sit ups/ crunches in the morning. Before I knew it, I was doing 150+ without even feeling winded. Now I can run 3 miles and about 300 sit ups per day. You don't have to deprive yourself of the foods you love. Just have them in moderation. Eat lots of fruit and salads, use the oily dressings instead of the creamy because it is less fat. When you do decide to have pizza for dinner, go for it! Just don't over eat on it. Try having 1 piece, then waiting 10 minutes so your body has the chance to digest. Also, drink lot's of water. Water will help you feel fuller, plus it's great for your body. When you go to exercise, don't even give yourself the opition of working out. Just do it. You will feel so much better once you start and get used to it.
    PhiLLy-StyLe

Answer by PhiLLy-StyLe at 11:20 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• lie on floor put legs under a chair or sofa and pull your torso up slowly
    slimming

Answer by slimming at 3:28 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• tuck feet under chair or sofa lift torso slowly
    slimming

Answer by slimming at 3:31 PM on Nov. 4, 2008