Do your kids ever make you cry?

like on one of those really bad parenting days?

SparklingHope

Asked by SparklingHope at 1:20 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• Yes, it's happened to me before. I have gotten so frustrated that I just ended up crying.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 1:24 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• My kids make me cry . Sometimes its happy tears, but other times it is out of frustration. It sort of cleans me up a litle, and make me ready to charge ahead.
    Framnes

Answer by Framnes at 1:26 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• yeah, they have on several occasions. The first time was when my son was 2 1/2 and he said "I hate you." (He heard it on Finding Nemo) And I've cried before when I've lost my temper and screamed at them... their faces make me feel like such a jerk!
    Hang in there... these days won't last forever.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:26 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Yeah, it's just been one of those weeks yanno? Today, however, thankfully so far is a good day! :)
    SparklingHope

Comment by SparklingHope (original poster) at 1:32 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• my daughter did the whole play mommy against daddy thing round age 3 n i remember she said to her dad can it just b u n i cause i really hate mommy n i wish she was chocolate so she could melt, i was sooooooo hurt by that but i laughed at her chocolate statement
    dbarkley101306

Answer by dbarkley101306 at 7:49 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Yes they do. At least once a week. LOL Three on the autism spectrum and one who is not. it's not always a "sad" cry though. sometimes they just blow my mind and I am sooo proud of their success.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:50 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• my son always makes me cry! but not because of bad parentin but because sometimes they jus cry and make stuff so difficult for you to do the simple things. go to the store. wash dishes, take a shower, clean , stuff like that and it tends to get over whleming.
    MamaHeather06

Answer by MamaHeather06 at 9:31 PM on Nov. 13, 2010