Tell us about your best friend? How come you consider them the best?

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 1:42 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• my best friends name is stacey. shes been my best friend since elementary school. shes the only elementray school friend ive really stayed friends with. when we were young teens we used to run away together all of the time, and even got put in the same group home together. we have alot in common as far as family situations, money situation, hobbies, etc. She crazy like me and loves to do things like sky diving and traveling. We listen to the same music and go to concerts together. we've gotten in a few big fights, but always end up being friends again. Theres no friend I have more fun hanging out with. & now we are both moms too.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 2:08 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• My best friend is my friend candyce...I consider her my best friend because she is always there for me and she can calm me down when im upset...She is also so much fun to hang out with. She is one of the few people that i can trust everything about me with. She knows everything about me and it is the same way with her. I know everything about her all of the ups and the downs....She is just the best! lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:57 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Amber. We've been friends for 17 years. We had babies exactly 1 month apart. We can not talk for a year and still act like no time has gone by when we do speak. She's the only friend who has never lied to me or screwed me over.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:10 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• She is non judemental, and listens. Lol.
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 3:58 PM on Nov. 13, 2010