Ex girlfriend confusion.. was my year gap apolgy lame

Ive been with my BF for almost 5 years we are both 25. we talked for a year before we actually dated. anyway he had the is ex in another state, they kept up with each other for a lil while till after we were dating, we went up there for family emergency in our 6mo of dating, i met her, when we got back home i found out i was pregnant and she mad a remark like to bad i swore to myself i would never date a guy with a kid again. just lil bits of drama she FR me on a website and i didnt want to but my BF made it clear shes part of the fam.. long story short i did we talked over the net for 2 years she breaks it off with her man and starts to send my bf messages i get upset cause just now shes trying to talk and getting mad at him for not responding. I tell her that itd be best if we didnt talk anymore.. shes was never my "friend" no big deal i thought. this was about a year ago a fam member said she hating me. i mesg her & sd sry

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Dont think I would say sorry to her, you said you were not friends. I pretty sure she "hates" you because you have something that she once did and now she would very much like back> I dont think I would be waisting my time on her drama especiallly if your BF is truely committed to you and your baby!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 1:47 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• yeah she thinks i kept them from talking and i really didnt he wasnt interested in responding, i trust and love him fully. and i felt bad for her she told me shes known him longer than me and that dont sound like him. thank you makes me feel much better. :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:59 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• first off I wouldn't have apologized to her-why do you care about what she says or thinks anyway? She isn't family, she is your BF's ex. She wants your boyfriend-if she didn't want him then she wouldn't make such a big deal about him not getting back to her and blame it all on you. If a family member brings her up again I would just tell them that you would rather not discuss her anymore since she is no longer a part of your lives there really isn't any point.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 2:04 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• i wouldnt of said sorry either...he's not blood related to her ...

honesty33

Answer by honesty33 at 2:37 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I would not have apologized. She is just trying to stay on your BF's mind and it is easier for her to blame you then face the fact that your BF is not interested in her.
    batsbelfry

Answer by batsbelfry at 2:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Your man loves you and you love him...keep it that way.
    Your man's family should support the BOTH of you in that department...anything less than that they'd be doing harm to your relationship...and for what??
    That "woman" (and I'm using the term lightly here) is so jealous of you plain and simple.
    Don't apologize to her...she's beneath you!

Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 6:40 PM on Nov. 13, 2010