Whats on your bucketlist?

What do you want to do before you die? How are you going to make it happen? Do you think having a g/f would be more fun to do it with?

VGonzalez73

Asked by VGonzalez73 at 1:52 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i want to visit anne frank's annex in amsterdam and visit elis regina's grave in brazil. Both require travel and lots of money so I have a ton of saving up to do. hard enough to pay the bills so it may take a while.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:55 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• mine is always changing.. I try to keep a going list on my computer but it is rough to keep up with. I have gotten a few down, like eating turducken and eating at a bobby flay resturant.. but there are soo soo many things on my list.. especially travel wise.. I have allot to do there!
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 1:55 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• My list keeps growing, I'll have to refrain from dying.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 2:01 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• well, ive already went skydiving, lived in florida, had a son.
    whats left now is get married, have a daughter, finish / graduate college - & travel is a big one. get a good career and pay my mom back for everything shes done for me.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 2:01 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• one major thing I want to do is to see my children be successful in the thins they have chosen. I want to be there to assist someone else in the things that matter most to them. I want to have a place so that women that have issues of abuse, low self esteem and being battered can come to and not feel that what has happened to them is in some way their fault. Finally i want to be at peace with the choices that I have made not feeling I owe anyone an explanation.
    mylinda991

Answer by mylinda991 at 3:55 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Australia is on my list, but I don't think it will happen.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 4:10 PM on Nov. 13, 2010