what do u do as a parent that is separated and have nothing to do and seems to be really bored

i have two children they always have something to do ladies please help me

oldgirl39

Asked by oldgirl39 at 9:13 PM on Jul. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'm not sure that I understand your question. Are you bored and asking what we do when we are bored?
    Kauna

Answer by Kauna at 10:01 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I think she means she's seperated and her kids are always off doing other things.. leaving her lonely? I think so. I'm kind of in your position. I read alot(alotalotalot) - and I've been busying myself planning a fun birthday party for my (soon to be) two year old daughter! Also check out www.cutoutandkeep.net for lots of fun super easy and usable craft ideas - maybe you can even get the kids involved :-D
    KaydeeBee

Answer by KaydeeBee at 12:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• papercrafts ^_^ really fun. you can google it and all the site pop up. All you really need is a printer, scissors and glue. You can find almost anything that you are interested and they probably have.
    Gen

Answer by Gen at 11:43 PM on Jul. 5, 2008