how true is it???

i am 38 week and 2 days now and alot of people have been tellin' me that if i want to go in labor clean up...and i wanna know how many people have actually done this...because i'm about to go clean up right now!!!!

babygirl_08

Asked by babygirl_08 at 11:08 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol that dont work i tryed everything i could think of to go into labor with my daughter and son and nothng worked it happens when it happens is what i found out good luck tho
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 11:11 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Well I will say this I think its a myth but with my last I had a hunch and decided to clean, were talking kitchen laundrey bathroom packed mine and babys bags. Took a shower and layed down around 2am. I awoke at 230 and well my water had broke.... LOL good luck. They say that when you DO get the erge to clean labors around the cornner.
    momma4boys717

Answer by momma4boys717 at 12:21 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Nesting, yes, go clean your nest and if you are ready you will go into labor, and if you are not you will have a clean house. Try not to over do it. Don't let yourself get too tired or dehydrated. Avoid harsh chemicals.
    older_mom

Answer by older_mom at 1:25 PM on Nov. 3, 2008