Anyone have this happen to them?

Has anyone ever come in contact with your puppy dog love from when you were a kid and seen how goodlooking they have become?

My first boyfriend from 6th grade found me on facebook and I'll tell you the years has been REALLY good to him.

aitson

Asked by aitson at 1:57 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah but it seems to be the opposite. There are a few of my old boyfriends who are all fat and bald now. There are some that were not so good looking back then who are just pleasing on the eyes. Maybe I made them go fat and bald somehow. Then again, the ones in high school who were the "jocks" are also fat and bald. They really let themselves go. Same with a lot of the girls.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:04 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Just one of my ex boyfriends has aged well--now, if i wasn't married....hmmmm?? LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:06 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Yep...seen a few guys that have aged so fine like a good wine! LOL

Nice to see where their lives have taken them and for them to be happily married with kids, etc.....found their way in life and have direction.

One guy I knew ( we semi-dated...kept it quiet..he was a diff religion than I was and I wasnt converting at 16-22 yrs of age! LOL.. I was methodist ) He is now a multi-millionaire and he made his way from such humble beginnings, he created something in the IT area and being in CA......he made it and it's funny......cause I told him computers were his forte, he understood them back when Apple came out..and said to him that he needed to go for it..........he did!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 2:14 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I have a Psychology class with my first boyfriend (we were together from kindergarten til 4th or 5th grade, even after I moved out of the state), and he looks pretty much the same. He's weird looking, somewhat over weight, but still kind of adorable in a weird, Big Foot kind of way lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:34 PM on Nov. 13, 2010