what are your plans for tomorrow?

provided no one else gets this flu bug that's going around, we'll go to church, the kids and husband have Sunday school after, then lunch probably at the in-laws, and just hang out all afternoon, naps, movies, stuff like that. i might do some laundry if i feel like it.

annanonnymommy

Asked by annanonnymommy at 2:00 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Church and then just relaxing because I have a interview early monday morning.
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 2:19 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• hm sunday at my house is lazy day..... i may throw in a load of laundry and read my daughter a book otherwise we do movies and rest and games all day so we are ready for school monday morning...
    mememecassie

Answer by mememecassie at 2:32 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Going to mass. Then we are going into NYC to visit my son and having a late lunch. Then heading home and relaxing. Maybe doing a little housework to start getting ready for Thanksgiving.
    mama10johnsons

Answer by mama10johnsons at 2:33 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• clean the house then relax with the kids

honesty33

Answer by honesty33 at 3:31 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I'm going to continue to stew about my body and it's karmatic decision to start menstruating because I was supposed to get my PAP done on Monday. Now I can't and my husband had to pull a lot of strings at work to get that morning off. I start a new job on the 29th so who knows when I can get it done again. I'll still go to my appointment because I need a prescription refilled, but WHY? It was not supposed to start until next week. GRRRRRR...
    Otherwise, I will probably clean out the guinea pigs' cage and do a few things here and there.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:47 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Its my ms birthday, having a party
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 4:06 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• rememberance day at the church
    then cemetary
    then mil's
    then my moms
    then home
    and i thought sundays were relaxing lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:13 PM on Nov. 13, 2010