Ex girlfriend confusion.. was my year gap apolgy lame

Ive been with my BF for almost 5 years we are both 25. we talked for a year before we actually dated. anyway he had the is ex in another state, they kept up with each other for a lil while till after we were dating, we went up there for family emergency in our 6mo of dating, i met her, when we got back home i found out i was pregnant and she mad a remark like to bad i swore to myself i would never date a guy with a kid again. just lil bits of drama she FR me on a website and i didnt want to but my BF made it clear shes part of the fam.. long story short i did we talked over the net for 2 years she breaks it off with her man and starts to send my bf messages i get upset cause just now shes trying to talk and getting mad at him for not responding. I tell her that itd be best if we didnt talk anymore.. shes was never my "friend" no big deal i thought. this was about a year ago a fam member said she hating me. i mesg her & sd sry

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Why are you worried about her ? It was a nice gesture that you apologized, but she needs to leave things alone and leave you and your BF alone now and get on with her own life so you can continue on with yours !
    JustMyOpinion22

Answer by JustMyOpinion22 at 10:12 AM on Nov. 14, 2010