Confused and TTC#2

So, my husband and I decided to TTC#2 I've been off my birth control for almost two weeks, but almost all threw October I was very bad with my b/c forgetting to take it for 2-3 days at a time I ended up getting my period two weeks before I normally do, now I have no idea when to expect it, what should I go by when it came last month or when it usually came??

AtticusJsmum

Asked by AtticusJsmum at 11:08 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• You need to wait for it, it may come at the ususal time or you may not see if for a month after the last period. I was 2 weeks late when I came off of BC, and now my period has adjusted to that date.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 11:12 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• my doctor told me ti keep track by going by when you got off you are suppose to start every 28 days
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 11:13 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• You should count your cycle from when your period actually started.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:06 PM on Nov. 3, 2008