any advice will help adult content

just to start things out i do plan on seeing a dr.
I had my period the 1st of September and then again on the 18th. I got my period again november 7th. I have a lot of cramping. I have some itch and a bad smell (after periods) now im running to the bathroom every 5 mins to pee. i only pee about a tablespoon every time, also my clitoris has been hurting too. (its like a sharp pain) i have never had anything like this before.. any advice will help. thanks...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Health

• IDK, but here's a bump for you...I'm sorry...hope your dr appt is soon!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 2:15 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• you might have a uti. They can go bad on you quickly so I would get to the Dr soon. Good Luck!!
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 2:16 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I don't want to scare you, but you need to see a doctor, it sounds very much like an STD. Good luck.
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 2:18 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Yep my guess would be urinary tract infection, those are a lot of the same symptoms I have. It can be pretty painful.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:27 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Bladder infection? My guess. Drink lots of cranberry juice and eat some yogurt. Yogurt is for a yeast infection which seems to run hand in hand with a bladder infection. Keep drinking water,cranberry and no carbonation!
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:30 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Bladder infection would be my guess... go to the doc soon that is miserable
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 12:03 PM on Nov. 14, 2010