Why am i so exhausted??

I am so exhausted all of the time. I'm not sure why though. My kids are not really demanding my older two kind of do everything themselves and they prefer it that way lol...and my 6 month old sleeps through the night 99% of the time and is an angel during the day. I just feel so run down all the time...any suggestions to get me back to normal???

mikenjess

Asked by mikenjess at 2:35 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• I often have that going on. I feel better when i am taking a prenatal (even when not pg) b-6 and iron
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 4:13 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Are you drinking enough water? Being even the teeniest bit dehydrated can leave you feeling droopy; be sure to drink at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    A magnesium deficiency is incredibly common, and can not only make you feel tired, but can trigger anxiety attacks and migraines, and intensify symptoms of ADD/ADHD. I take a calcium/magnesiumVitamin D (cal/mag/D) daily, to boost my energy, bones and immune system.
    You may want to examine your diet. Meat, dairy, alcohol, simple grains (like white rice and pastas), and processed sugars (the white stuff, too, not just high fructose corn syrup) are all energy sappers. Build your meals around vegetables, whole grains, legumes and fruits

Answer by rkoloms at 3:33 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Vitamins.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 2:36 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I don't know your circumstances but it could be from not eating healthy enough (lack of important vitamins and minerals), not doing any or enough exercise, or like me, you could be anemic.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 2:55 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Have you had a check up? It could be many things.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 3:10 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• try vitamins, drinking more water etc
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:51 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I feel the same way most of the time. Its probably what ur eating or what ur not eating. Lots of water helps and having motivation.
    MamaHeather06

Answer by MamaHeather06 at 9:29 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• you could be anemic.
    raurismomma07

Answer by raurismomma07 at 10:39 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• thanks girls im gonna try the vitamims....and i made a doctor appt for monday you guys were a big help!!
    mikenjess

Comment by mikenjess (original poster) at 7:26 AM on Nov. 14, 2010