What if your friend hit on your husband?

Last night we went out with some friends. When I left the table to go to the restroom my friend hit on my husband? Not sure what to do, although I know I dont want to be around her anymore. What would you do?

voni681

Asked by voni681 at 2:35 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Drop her.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 2:36 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• What else is there to do. Tell her she's scum and to lose your number.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:36 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• She would not be my friend any more. I would not confront her or anything like that I would just let it go.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:37 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• She would no longer be a friend, that's for sure!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 2:37 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I would take her aside and give her a piece of my mind, then I would drop her like a hot potato.

Answer by older at 2:37 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I agree ladies, im done with her. Her loss!
    voni681

Comment by voni681 (original poster) at 2:38 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Had a "friend" pull that , no longer friends! Thing is DH so oblivious, he never realized it was happening. His buddy was standing there and is the one who told both of us later. DH was like, OH, so that's what she wanted? LOL
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 2:39 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• My DH new and told me this morning, I am so pissed at her right now, I want to scratch her eyes out. I would never do that to anyone.
    voni681

Comment by voni681 (original poster) at 2:44 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Wow..no way, that must have really hurt you..a true friend would never even consider doing such a thing. I wouldn't waste my energy discussing it with her either, if she were able to understand how wrong that was of her to do, she wouldn't have done it in the first place, imo there's no point. I'd never speak to her again.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 2:44 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I'd be flattered! My hubby is hot enough to be hit on! I'm not worried about any women, friend or not, hitting on my husband b/c I trust him 100%.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 2:46 PM on Nov. 13, 2010