What are some examples of work that I can do at home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have some ideas in my latest post to my Blog: Top Five Lists.  Hope you find something that interests you.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:29 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• many lefgit wah jobs are offered through companies you already work or have worked for. For example, csr jobs. I worked for directv a few years ago on site and they started hiring for wah positions which I applied for, but thankfully I backed off because I was pregnant and you cant exactly talk to a customer about their bill with a crying newborn in the background. Sometimes hospitals who are desparate will hire people to do transcripts from home, jobs like mary kay are successful for some (also you have to spend money to make money), it's not the best income, but many make money selling stuff on ebay, you can babysit at home, if you are crafty and good at it you can sell on etsy (especially beneficial if you're good at computer graphics), dont trust pyramid schemes
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:26 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• sorry for ym bad spelling lol. I type faster than I think sometimes
    Owl_Feather

• GEEZ "my" bad spelling...I had strong coffee today
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:27 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to http://www.ivaa.org/ http://www.iavoa.com/ http://www.vanetworking.com/
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques.. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching; additionally, I handle the business end of my spouse's business, and do medical billing and coding one day a week for one of my bookkeeping clients.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:50 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• It all depends on what your looking for. You can do things like chacha or kgb but they don't pay well at all. Or look into home businesses. Find a company whose products your passionate about. If your interested in either Herbalife or Scentsy, let me know although I always suggest Scentsy because it is easy to sell.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 6:29 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• https://my2scents.scentsy.us

If you're interested...let me know. I'm happy to help with questions or details. Best of luck!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 5:38 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 20 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 9:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Would love to share my home based business with you that has brought me home from my corporate job! Its a 30 year old health and wellness company! Let me know if you are interested in hearing more honey! hope this helps!
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 10:23 PM on Nov. 13, 2010