im 7 1/2 months pregnant anyone has any ideas to help move baby she keeps kickin my ribs and it hurts

datgurlmeggy

Asked by datgurlmeggy at 2:55 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• put your hands on top of your tummy and push down it usually gets baby to move
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 2:57 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• it is really to early to start labor. the baby isnt far enough along yet. but there are things you can do to get your body ready.sttawardnas@yahoo.com
    sttawardnas

Answer by sttawardnas at 3:03 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I agree I used to rub down ward on where ever my daughter was sitting... you may have to do it for awhile but it does work eventually.. My daughter also used to like heat so if i warmed a towel up in the dryer and put it lower on my stomache sometimes it would draw her lower... good luck your almost there
    mememecassie

Answer by mememecassie at 3:04 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Put the T.V Remote, or just hold your hand to where you would prefer her to kick, she will kick the remote or what-ever you put on your belly maybe she will stay there, My son had his favorite spot also, so i can uderstand i was bruised also.lol
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 3:14 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I would rub the spot where my daughter was kicking it usually got her to move.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 4:01 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I used to have to stretch out and push down on him to get him to stop. My ribs were bruised for the last 2-3 months of my pregnancy.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:44 AM on Nov. 14, 2010