What type of camera do you have? What do you like about it? Cost?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 3:17 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Shopping

• I have a Nikon d50 that I love. Cost me a little bit, 550 or so for the body and 28-80? lens? (can't remember), but I like being able to change the lens and having control over all my settings. It is a little big though, I can't just put it in my pocket and carry it everywhere.

Which is why I also have a samsung dualview, the one with the screen on the front too, that I like. Cost about 150, I love the concept especially for younger kids, they can see themselves or the little cartoon clown when you're taking the pic, and I love that it's small enough to fit in my pocket and I can have it all the time. On the negative, it's not as clear as I would like it to be, but I'm picky and most people wouldn't notice, my family certainly doesn't!

If you are looking for one, I would go with Nikon (if you want a dslr) or for a point and shoot, Canon powershot, I would love to get another one, the pictures off that are AWESOME!
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 3:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• DSLR--like that i can change whatever i want to make the picture look however i want...it also has an auto setting for lazy days...price around 700...it is a canon tsi rebel camera with a 5-18mm zoom lense...things i dont like, it doesnt transport well, its in the way a lot like at theme parks or zoos, and its a bit of a hassel if i just want to take point and shoot pics real quick. it has an lcd screen on the back, but that is so you can see what settings you are changing and view the photo you took, but you cant use it as a point and shoot in the regards that you cant see through the lcd screen to take the pic, you have to actually use the viewfinder.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 3:21 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I have the same camera as pp and I love it NO complaints
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 3:28 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I have an Olympus. Love it and got it on sale.
    VGonzalez73

Answer by VGonzalez73 at 3:49 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Cannon Rebel Digital SLR. Love it. I love that it takes 3.5 pics per second, different adjustments for the right lighting and some adjustments it does automatically for me. We paid 1200 for it. Worth every penny!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:39 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• My husband likes to use a Nikon D200. He starts talking about exactly why he loves it, and my eyes glaze over, lol.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 7:21 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• kodak the cost was good
    sheritasmith

Answer by sheritasmith at 11:39 PM on Nov. 14, 2010