Christmas gift for my 2 year old - Princess DVD's and...?

Ok my almost three year old is in love with Disney Princesses.. she has a bunch of dress up outfits, all of the books, panties, etc. so I thought I would break down and buy her all of the movies (or all that I can find) for Christmas. I thought I would do like one big gift, with all of the movies, and then add stuff to it. The only problem is that I don't know what else to add.. I wanted it to all be the same theme, and even though there is an insane amount of Disney Princess stuff, I can't seem to find anything that we could do as a gift.

Any ideas on Princess stuff that we can put with the movies? Or any type of related ideas.. thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Holidays

• I havent seen any, probably because I have a son lol, but maybe some wooden princess-themed puzzles? or a playset of some type?
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:38 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• How about a Princess pillow and blanket to lay down on to watch her dvds. A bowl for popcorn. Cup for her drink. Princess candies and fruit roll ups. Make it an entire movie theme with princesses.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 3:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Popcorn or her favorite snack, towel, pillow, cookies cutters, games, chapstick, bubble bath, pjs, slippers, hair items.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 4:40 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Does she have some sort of book case/toy box? THere are some princess themed ones, or a chair, or a fold out couch, slippers, house coat pajamas'...I've seen a princess mug with hot chocolate in it.
    How about bedding? Curtains, pillows a lamp.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 6:01 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• coloring books, blankets, dishes,shampoo and hair stuff
    shoes and clothes
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 6:12 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• if you have the money go to walmart,they have entire bathroom sets done in princess,and bed stuff done in princess....there are so many things that are related to the princess theme.....get her a bunch of little girly things,like bracelets,and a crown,maybe them little princess shoes.....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 10:48 AM on Nov. 14, 2010