Sex question adult content

For those of you that do it anally,whose idea was it to try it,his or yours? Do you/did you feel pressured by him to do it this way? Do you truly enjoy it,or are you just giving in to his wants?
Any of you gotten injured in any way by doing it this way?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 3:30 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• while i like the outside played with and even a finger inserted if im drunk or super horny, there is no part of me that wants to actually do anal. my SO really enjoyed it with one of his exes so i was willing to try. it wasnt that he pressured me, i just asked him if he had done it before and he was honest with me. he BARELY put the tip in and i thought i was going to die! the pain was sooo intense! never, ever again! he's on the big side (biggest i've ever actually seen in real life AND very big according to all stats i can find) so that may have something to do with why it hurt so much...but regardless, anal is NOT for me...though i know some women who love it, it usually IS the man's idea initially.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 12:33 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I refuse to have anal sex, its painful and I feel personally turned off by the idea.
    chellebelle7486

Answer by chellebelle7486 at 3:32 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Initially it was his idea and I wasn´t really enthusiastic about the idea because I had heard about how painful it was, but honestly, the second time we tried it I LOVED it. Lol. We were away from each other for a while and we haven´t done it after that, but we are going to try it again, Lol. I am afraid, because I know it will be painful again, but I know that after a few times I will rather enjoy it.
    Anonymous

• It was my DH idea & yes in the beginning it was quite painful. But now we both enjoy it! LOL!

NubianQueen78

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 4:03 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• It was his idea initially, but no, I didn't feel pressured. I do enjoy it. The only problem we've ever had was one instance of vasovagal syncope (that means I passed out due to overstimulation of the vagus neve) that scared the dilly out the poor man, talk about a mood killer!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 4:34 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• The first time it was kind of his idea more than mine, but I didnt have any problem with it.

I have heard, and learned, that this is an aquired pleasure, so the first few times we did it, I didn't like it at all.. but lube it up, and go slowly, eventually it actually feels really good.

Now I even ask for it sometimes.. LOL
    Anonymous

• We have tried a few times. His idea but it was my idea to actually try it. I have friends that love it so thought it was a good idea,..... NOT so much. I hate it and literally cried. I only did it for him and I will be able to count the number of times I have done it and will do it for the rest of my life.

LOts and lots of lube and spit so no injuries...
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 3:36 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• i really like it. but we cant do it that often cause you dont want injuries. lots of lube! they amke ones that are numbing for down there" anal ease" is our fave... just take it slow and if it starts to hurt bad stop
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 3:43 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• IT can indeed be enjoyable if both partners are into it.
    My guy initiated but now I enjoy it partley because it seems so naughty and I'm into being dominated...which I've just recently discovered.
    On a side note, for clarification by above poster: the Vagus Nerve has really nothing to do with Anal Sex alone.
    The Vagus Nerve is the longest of the cranial nerves and over-stimulation/fainting of the Vagus Nerve can happen during regular sex, hyperthermia, hitting your funny bone and a bunch of other non-sexually related varients.
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 6:28 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• my soon to be ex hubby wanted me to let him do that to me and i said no because it hurts...he said i will go slow i promise...so i let him try and let me tell you something,i will never do it again with anyone!!! that was some crazy pain.....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 9:18 PM on Nov. 13, 2010