love letters?

so i want to start leaving love letters for dh to find or to send with him when he goes away with work but i just cant write them, help. i have tried and they just dont sound sexy or anything!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• Hahaha...sorry...this is so funny! Are you wanting us to like write something for you that you can write down? If so, maybe I could help....like what does he do for a living...what's his favorite hobby, what does he like? This can be helpful for writing something.....wink wink!!
    stayhomemom22

Answer by stayhomemom22 at 11:30 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• O I am not laughing at you but with you on this...I know it's hard to think of stuff....please don't be offended that I laughed....it's just cute is all!!
    stayhomemom22

Answer by stayhomemom22 at 11:31 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• he is with the military....not necessarily write it for me but help me, does that make sense? I know it took alot for me to put it up here because i think its f*ing funny and knew someone would get a kick out of it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I've run across some places on the 'net that have love letters that you can send to your SO. You could find one of those and then sort of add your own things to personalize it.
    mrswright1170

Answer by mrswright1170 at 11:40 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• really where on the net?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Wow...mrswright1170...may have something there. That sounds like a great idea!!!
    stayhomemom22

Answer by stayhomemom22 at 11:56 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• you can find some on lovingyou.com
    Gena73

Answer by Gena73 at 7:29 PM on Nov. 3, 2008