Sarah Palin's Reality Show

What do you think? Will it help her career or hurt it? Do you like her/hate her? Will you watch it?

busyyoungmom

Asked by busyyoungmom at 3:37 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• I hate her, think the show will hurt, actually, I hope it will, and I will watch it. I've already got it DVR'd. Know thine enemy.
    busyyoungmom

Comment by busyyoungmom (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• don't like her, not gonna watch it. I think a day in the private family life of a politician is fine for a show like Oprah or 20/20, not as a series itself.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:42 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I think it's scary that she was a VP candidate. She will probably do well with a reality show, so let's hope she stays away from politics
    Rosalie70

Answer by Rosalie70 at 4:02 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I don't "HATE" her ...but I don't like her. In other words, she is not my idea of a person I can respect or trust....she is out for attention and she has no clue as to what our country needs. I honestly do not know WHY McCain chose her to be his running mate. How unquaified can a person be? All she has is her looks and her " twang"....and if I hear "Mamma Grizzlies" again,I will barf.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 6:12 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Oh,,,and to finish answering. NO,I won't watch. Her voice is so loud and twangy I can't stand the previews. I hit "MUTE" whenever it comes on. And if it helps her career,I will boycott TLC. TLC has some awful programming anyway. The Gosselins and the Duggars...freaks. And the Wedding Dress show---disgusting. OMG, that channel sucks.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 6:15 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• don't like her so there fore am not wasting my time in watching her show...just trying to get more attention to come her way
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 6:39 PM on Nov. 13, 2010