I need help getting toys for my kid my son whos 6 and daughters who are 3 and 11months

tjames1987

Asked by tjames1987 at 3:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• What kind of help do you need? ...might be qise to post that in your question so we know what you're talking about.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 3:45 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• **Wise
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 3:46 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• For your son maybe train sets items, his own bath towel, books, legos, etc. As for the girls maybe dolls, doll items, clothes, a special plate for dinner, even a boy idea, games, legos, blocks, color wonder, light brite, bubble bath , a brush and comb set. or anything else they might like. Or collect catogs and have them circles items they like. That is what my parents did and I do sometime with my kids.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 4:36 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Do you mean you have financial trouble this year? If so, call your town clerk, police, and fire departments to ask if there are Secret Santas you can sign up for. Also call around to some churches, the Marines' Toys for Tots program, etc.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:58 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Yes please be more specific and what state you live in. I am sure there are people to help your family and if we had more info we can point you in the right direction. Good luck!
    Samoei36

Answer by Samoei36 at 5:03 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• LeapFrog.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 9:39 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• financially? Go to the dollar store and get art supplies and little toys there. Also check craigslist and freecycle for people giving away toys.
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:40 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• You need suggestions for gifts? Or do you mean like signing up for the miracle tree?
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 8:59 AM on Nov. 15, 2010