Any addipex users?

I have heard rave reviews on Addipex. I am currently 40lbs over weight. I talked to my doctor about trying it and was quickly hushed. My doctor said "No way. Pills cannot solve your problems. If you cannot work it off, then you are meant to keep it".

Although I have been on an exercise plan, and dieting ( I've cut out sugars, partial carbs, overloading on salads) I cant seem to lose this weight. It has been 1 1/2 years since my baby was born.. Im not trying the 'wusses way out', I just need assistance. I hate this fat suit that Im stuck living in :(

If you are an addipex user, what did it take to be perscribed addpex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• My ex boyfriend used it.He was trying to lose weight too,he had high cholestorol/high blood pressure.He went to a weight loss clinic and got his.They can also give you a shot to help lose weight.I don't know your dr,but it sounds like he's a real quack.I would find another dr.
    alisha34886

Answer by alisha34886 at 1:01 PM on Nov. 14, 2010