What are you getting your toddler for christmas?

My DS is 19 months. Still not sure what to get him this christmas this year.

Chas21

Asked by Chas21 at 4:40 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• at that age we got our son a tool bench. tonka trucks are great. does he like thomas the train yet?
    one thing dh and i always forget is that 3 or 4 toys is probably enough until they are about...4.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:57 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• For my 2yr old I'm getting an Alphie, a tea set, a pair of pjs, and an outfit. For my 1yr old I'm getting a music table, a hard plastice book that reads to you (she loves books but often tears them apart), a pair of pjs, and an outfit. As a group present I am getting them a art easel with dry erase makers and large sidewalk chalk.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 5:05 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• it all depends on ur child likes and dislikes take em to the toy sore and let ur child pick their own toys, thats what me n my husband plan 2 do with our son he is 19 months old now
    dbarkley101306

Answer by dbarkley101306 at 6:27 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• For our 2 year old we got her a tea set,A set of Mickey book's.She loves books.She will bring you a book and say I read.. so cute.lol We are all so getting her a blow dryer,curling iron and a brush set for her little vanity.She get my brush and try's to brush her hair while she sits at her little vanity.It depends on what he likes.
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 7:20 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I would say clothes,and some mind stimulating toys
    alaina_20

Answer by alaina_20 at 10:00 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• My son is kind of getting all thomas the train! He's getting a thomas book, 6 new trains, a thomas coloring book... not a thomas, but a train he can paint and then play with... and then he's getting some new clothes too.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 10:22 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Clothes and musical toys. She likes to dance.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 10:25 AM on Nov. 14, 2010