CAN'T TAKE THE WAIT....

My period is due on November 21st! Is it to early to test....I can't wait any longer....

GarrettMommie10

Asked by GarrettMommie10 at 4:50 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I think it is too early. The earliest test says 6 days. But I am one that really believes on waiting till you have missed a period. So you don't waste your money on test and/or keep getting negative because your HCG levels are not high enough. Good luck.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 4:54 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• It is CERTAINLY too early to test, even a blood test would probably be too soon. Save yourself the pain of a false negative and just try to stay busy....go Christmas shopping or clean your house. If you need more to do...come clean MY house.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 4:54 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Yes way to early!!!!!!!!!
    sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 5:30 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Still too early. If you want to chance it, use a cheap test. Otherwise wait unti Wednesday at least.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:26 PM on Nov. 13, 2010