Christmas present for my SO?

Okay so this year me and my significant other wanted to plan a trip for us to spend Christmas together (we've been trying to plan if for 3 yrs now) but this year we are unable to because I am getting close to having our first baby (about 30 weeks) I feel bad because we haven't really been able to do much because we're both trying to pay off some remaining debits. So I don't really know what to do in place of our trip. Any suggestions?

new_mommie_2b

Asked by new_mommie_2b at 4:55 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Holidays

• What about just one night at a bed and breadkfast?
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 4:57 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• LOVE that idea arenad!!!
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 4:58 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• That sounds wonderful but sadly I live in a little rinky dink town (Las Cruces, NM) and I'm not sure if we have any nice places like that here, but I will look into. Thank you.
    new_mommie_2b

Comment by new_mommie_2b (original poster) at 5:01 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• spend a quiet time at home. watch a movie you both like and have some snacks
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 5:45 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I wish we could do something like that but we both still live at home so its kind of hard to have alone time unless our parents go out of town. Which is very rare.
    new_mommie_2b

Comment by new_mommie_2b (original poster) at 5:54 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• If you're both living at home I'd just spend the holiday with your families and save up that money to get a place of your own.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:43 AM on Nov. 14, 2010