Do you believe in God, does your life reflect that belief?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 5:02 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe in Him, yes, and I hope (and like to think) that my life is seen as a reflection of that belief, of the love and compassion I believe He is and expects of us.... :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 5:04 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Very much so, but it would seem very subtle to those who don't know me well. I don't believe in religion, but I do believe in God, and there's a big difference in lifestyle there.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:05 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I absoluetly believe in him, but my life has much improvement to be seen as a reflection of that belief. I have many flaws, and I complane far too much. I definetly need to present myself as a better christain.
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 5:05 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I believe in many Gods, and yes, my beliefs are reflected in my life. I am a Proud Pagan, and I strive for my beliefs to show through in my day to day life as much as other aspects of my life would...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:08 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• i believe in God and follow the teachings ofChrist but not necessarily the teachings of the Chrisitan Church
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 5:11 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I believe in the Goddess and God and yes my life reflects by beliefs...very much so...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 5:12 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I believe in the Goddess and God. Yes, my life reflects that.
    busyyoungmom

Answer by busyyoungmom at 5:16 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I do believe in God with all my heart & soul. I hope that I live my life in a way that makes Him proud. I do know that I have the flaw of being so fiercly protective of my family, that I feel like a hypocrit when it comes to "forgiving those who trespass against us" . That's a hard issue for me. But I have faith that He will forgive me that flaw & concentrate on the good person that I am.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:21 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Yes, I do believe in God, and hope and pray my life reflects Him the best way I know how.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 5:30 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Yes and yes, I hope so :)
    EmmaS4

Answer by EmmaS4 at 5:49 PM on Nov. 13, 2010