Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I've been trying to conceive for 10yrs now and its been hard for me to conceive and I haven't had a period snice August 10th and i took a test and it keeps coming back negative!!! So is there a doctor that you can refer me to?

Answer Question

Asked by Classy26 at 5:35 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

Level 1 (2 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • make an appointment with an endocrinologist

    Answer by plclemo at 5:55 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.