Hurry up!!

I am 36 weeks and 3 days preggo. the doctor says we are good to go to have the baby, and i have had a few contractions here and there a day for the past 2-3 days.. i am getting soooooo anxious and its literally buggin me everyday that i havent already went in labor... its like teh contractions are there (not regular but still there) and the pressure has increased but nothing... and i am getting very depressed with this pregnancy and i am very ready for him to come on. i cant eat anymore (i get sick everytime i do) i dont sleep and i ache EVERYWHERE.. :(

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 5:43 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I totally understand I am 39weeks and 1 day and have the same things happening to me for about 3 weeks now!!!! I know the feeling :) Good luck on the birth :)
    blkmom2

Answer by blkmom2 at 3:24 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Join the club 36 wks and 5 days and about to go crazy
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 5:44 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I understand completely (35 weeks and 2 days now); I don't get sick but the least bit of walking makes me so damn sore and tired. But our babies are going to come when they want to come. Just walk and have lots of sex...pretty much all we can do to speed it along.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 5:45 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Almost 34 weeks here. and i know the feeling i just want this baby to come out. Try relaxing having some me time take a bubble bath relax watch some movies enjoy the last few days/weeks of your alone time
    piorkowski

Answer by piorkowski at 5:58 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• :) i think i am more frustrated that i just came off of 5 months of bed rest and medicine (3x a day) and weekly injections (2 weeks ago) and the contractions came etc etc. i have a little girl who is almost 3 and i cant run around with her and jump on the tarmpoline (which she loves) etc.. i feel like i have to watch everything i do even when i do activities.. i have become very depressed with this pregnancy and i literally want to cry ALL day with everyday that passes that labor hasnt begun.
    Ross2010

Comment by Ross2010 (original poster) at 6:11 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Yeah he's going to make you wait it out. He's not quite done yet the lungs are still developing. Mine did the same thing I was off my meds to halt contractions at 36 weeks and that baby went another three before deciding to come out. You've made it this far hold on a little longer. Good luck!!
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:36 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• baby in slingSounds like he going to make you wait Good luck

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 2:32 PM on Nov. 16, 2010