I am pregnate with my 3rd child. i am just shy of 34 weeks.

All my children we born via c-section. And i have started feeling very heavy around the vagina and when he kicks it feels almost like he is gonna fall out. Sorry its real hard to explain.

piorkowski

Asked by piorkowski at 5:44 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ...what's the question?
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 5:46 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• lol I know what you mean. Until you actually have your water break or start having contractions at regular intervals I wouldn't worry too much about it. Now that being said there is something called back labor so if your having incredible back pain (way more than usual) then it wouldn't hurt to call your doc and see if they want to check you.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 5:49 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• sorry the question is what could be causing this wit my other 2 children i never felt this. Its making me nervous i know its early for labor but having my kids c-section i missed alot of the labor things and i was just wondering A: what could this be (the feeling of heavy) B:is it a sign labor is on its way?
    piorkowski

Comment by piorkowski (original poster) at 5:50 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• the baby is head down. that's all

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:52 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• maybe the baby just like to move around
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 2:28 PM on Nov. 16, 2010