The last Harry Potter movie! YEAH! Aren't you glad it's finally coming to an end?

I sure am.

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 5:48 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• I have never seen any of them, and niether have any of our boys.... They can make 100 more, and it wouldn't matter, we still won't watch them,lol.......
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:20 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Hell no! I LOVE Harry Potter... I'm gonna be broken hearted when it's done and over with...

Now, Twilight, I will throw a block party when I never have to hear about that again!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:52 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• No, actually I really like the movies and the books. My hubby always took our older daughter out for a daddy-daughter date night to watch them and it's sad to me that it will soon be over. Just another reminder of how much older she is getting.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:51 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• there's 1 more after this one actually. I love those movies

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:51 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I love the Harry Potter books and movies. The books have caused my grandsons to become intetested in reading---they read other books too--, and that is a GOOD thing! HArry and Hermione and Ron are just so neat and attractive and intelligent. The stories are just purely imaginative and fun---I don't know why anyone would not like them.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 6:08 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I hardly think children wanting to read books is a bad thing....I like the books and movies myself as well...watching 1 with the kid right now
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 6:04 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Scary Pothead. I still haven't seen ANY of them.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 5:48 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I know, I just heard about the other movie after that. I just refuse to join the Potter-mania. Kids staying up to storm into the book stores at midnight?! Come on ...
    BeachMom81

Comment by BeachMom81 (original poster) at 5:58 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I don't care one way or the other. I've never seen any of them.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:18 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I love the movies....our whole family loves going to see them.....and we went to midnight bookstore parties when the books came out....it was a lot of fun.....my husband won a costume constest at one of them....my kids always dress up....they had cake, activities, etc.....we made some good family memories....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 6:32 PM on Nov. 13, 2010