What did Jesus do in his prehuman existance?

dgall3

Asked by dgall3 at 6:12 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• When I was JW I remember being taught that he helped Jehovah create things...I think but, it's been a long time.....
    BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 10:26 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• He was with God the Father & God the Holy Spirit
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 8:34 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I personally don't believe he had a pre-human existence. ;)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 6:36 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Specifically, we don't know. The bible just tells that he was with God from the beginning until the time he was sent to earth.
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 7:20 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I guess that all depends on perspective. IF you believe, as I do, that Jesus was merely a profit then his "pre-human" existence would have simply been another human existence (of course that's if you also believe, as I do, in reincarnation) or he wouldn't have had a one if you don't believe in reincarnation... IF you believe in the Trinity then he would have been the second part of the three and ruled creation prior to humanity. IF you don't believe in the Trinity but do believe in Jesus as the Son of God then you would most likely believe he ruled along side his father (God) prior to humanity... IF you don't believe he ever lived then you can't believe he had a pre-human existence either...

It's all in perception...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:00 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• well...wouldnt he have been God? i mean i understand the Trinity (tho i dont accept it), but wouldnt Jesus be God before he was technically Jesus...
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:04 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• He existed as the 2nd person of the trinity...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 8:07 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• What did we all do in our pre-human existence? I mean, before we became an embryo in our mother's womb? WHere were we?That was probably where Jesus was too---the place we all stay until we are conceived by our parents.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:49 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• He created this earth, under the direction from His father. He is the Jehovah of the Old Testament. He volunteered to be our Savior when Heavenly Father presented his Plan of Happiness.
    Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 12:35 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• He was a supernatural being before coming to earth... there are many references to Jesus in the OT just not by that name.
    Many instances he was seen as an Angel of God.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:17 AM on Nov. 14, 2010