I need advice...

My dd hasn't peed much in days now.. she's been barely soiling her diaper!! I give her PLENTY!! My ds goes potty like 4 times every half hour and they get the same amount so I know she's not dehydrated.. she's also not acting like she's in pain, but she used to pee A LOT!!! Dh and I are trying to debate if we should bring her in! What would you do if one of your LO's had this problem?

newmom28

Asked by newmom28 at 6:13 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• I would give the pediatrician a call.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:17 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I too would call the pediatrician. it never hurts to call.
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 6:44 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I'd just call your clinic and see what they say, as long as there are no signs of dehydration I'm sure everything is okay.
    nat1387

Answer by nat1387 at 6:57 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Thanks ladies! My problem is it's going on 4-5 days now.. before this she peed ALL the time!!! I think I'm gonna call the on call doc!
    newmom28

Comment by newmom28 (original poster) at 7:19 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• It could, and prob is nothing, BUT you should def call your pediatrian about it. Call the number you usually call to make an appt, the voicemail, since it is sat night, will direct you as to what to do about contacting the doctor.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 7:48 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I would call her dr and if you get really concerned maybe take the baby in for peace of mind
    raurismomma07

Answer by raurismomma07 at 10:32 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I definietely would call the ped and take her in. It could be nothing, but better safe than sorry.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 1:18 PM on Nov. 14, 2010