Have you ever had a love-hate-relationship? With whom?

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 6:30 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• My sons father. He doesn't do much as a parent and he's hurt be so much in the past but I still enjoy talking to him and I do care for him, but then again are past isn't all that good.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 6:37 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• my first boyfriend. He was an asshole,but the sex was mindblowing!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:31 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• my husband!!!!!
    Mrs.NikkiC

Answer by Mrs.NikkiC at 6:33 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I had one with SO but we both mellowed out in time

Answer by admckenzie at 7:08 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• yes,with my ex boyfriend...he was loving,caring,sweet,funny,annoying,big drinker,said he was in love with me and wanted to spend the rest of his life with me,told his grandma he would never marry me or have kids with me....he was a jerk but we loved eachother....we stopped dating because i found out he love drugs more than me....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 9:01 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• yes...my SO say we love-hate eachother all the time...we drive eachother crazy and have little fights all the time. we're both very protective of one another to the point that its annoying....but we are madly madly in love with eachother and cannot stay mad for more than a few minutes. its because we love eachother so much that we get so emotional over stupid little things and are so worried about losing eachother....it's crazy and we know it. we even say "i hate you" or "i cant stand you" with a smile on our face in place of saying "i love you" sometimes...we'll be fighting and one of us will just say "i hate you so much" and then hug or kiss eachother and we know the fight is over.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 12:05 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• i had a few w/dh 1 min we are loving ea other the next we are at each others troat not talkn to but at ea other i dont like being disconnected frm him but when hes mad hes mad but me i just say wat i hv 2 say and thats that but the make up sex is off the chain. then my sf the relationship was beautiful didnt knw i was a rebound for his real love didnt knw that til i got pregnant and he married her after foundn out i was pregnant but the sex was to die for and last this guy was 11yrs younger than i but this young man would do smthings to me made me feel higher than cloud 9 but i couldnt stand the volver language lmao
    keedy603

Answer by keedy603 at 1:23 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Both of my men, both the husband and SO !! Just pick a day, one of them will be on my shit list !! That's why I have to have two of them !!
    JustMyOpinion22

Answer by JustMyOpinion22 at 9:49 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Yes with the person that i am with now and he is obviously too blind to see it.
    dirtyswifey10

Answer by dirtyswifey10 at 1:17 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• yes with my SO
    honesty33

Answer by honesty33 at 12:47 PM on Nov. 15, 2010