Why is it i feel like im under an investigation everytime my 4 yr old speaks.? she has so many questions & so much to say...

babyjizmalife

Asked by babyjizmalife at 6:43 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

Level 6 (-63 Credits)
  • I know! I have a 3yo & a 4yo and I really wonder why we ever taught them the word "WHY" lol!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:45 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Because she's curious.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 7:00 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• LOL!! Me too, momma! And mine aren't little anymore, either! They are 10, 7, and 6 and just VERY naturally curious kids. They ALL get in trouble in school for talking out of turn, all are on the ADHD spectrum but have been diagnosed as mild-meaning they can be corrected and taught to overcome rather than be medicated...still, I was advised that mainstream public school might not be the best for them. I am TRYING to get their dad to agree to homeschool (we're divorced, both re-married, he is seldom home because of his job).

Little one's always think they need to know everything, right the second they think it...and bless their hearts they think mommies and daddies know ALL the answers!
    NEMommaOf3

Answer by NEMommaOf3 at 7:08 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• My 4 year is like this. Everything is "why." Even to his preschool teacher. He will never accept he has to just do something. He needs an explaination why he has to do something!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:22 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• They're still trying to learn all they can.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 9:36 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I hear ya, it can get frustrating but their little brains are sponges
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:35 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Lol. Isn't it fun?
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 8:57 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• becuase they are learning by asking... my 2 and 3 year old are "why" monsters right now... turn it around on them everyonce in a while... ask THEM why...
    asil

Answer by asil at 12:06 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• Because no matter how much it drives us moms nuts it is how they learn. I figure it is better than them not wanting to know anything.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 9:05 PM on Nov. 16, 2010