I Am Going Threw Depression....Any Advice.?

I Do Have A 4 Yr Old...& Its Interfeired With my job...i quit & i feel it is getting to the point where i dnt know what to do or what i should say to a theiripest...should i get meds.?

babyjizmalife

Asked by babyjizmalife at 6:49 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Health

Level 6 (-63 Credits)
  • Whe you go to a theripist they will help you. I'll take ahile trust me, but if your willing to try even for your child then you'll get through anything. As for med you might just need them, It doesn't mean you'll be on them forever, maybe you need them now.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 6:57 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• First go to the dr. Talk to a professional. Keep talking. If you need meds then get them. I think meds help me a lot. Heck I know they help me! My family loves them too. I am easier to deal with on them.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:59 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• find God .. read the bible and find a good christian church.to attend ..
    susie376906

Answer by susie376906 at 7:01 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• i am going through it to im right here with you
    dakotachrismom

Answer by dakotachrismom at 7:25 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Take your Omega 3s. They're so important.

Get sunshine, exercise - it raises your endorphins, find a passion.... I know it's hard when depressed.

Finding God and getting plugged in to a church seems to really work for many
    thelowlander

Answer by thelowlander at 9:18 PM on Nov. 13, 2010