WOW whats this feeling??????????

Im 33 almost 34 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child all of them will or have been delivered by c-section. Lately i have had this heavy feeling around my "JJ" and every time he moves it feels like he is gonna fall out. With my first 2 children i never felt this feeling the first was 2 weeks late and the second 2 weeks early. What could this feeling be? Could the baby have dropped? Is it a sign that labor is on its way? Should i go get it checked? I have lots of questions and any advise i could get would be welcomed. Because i had them c-section i missed out on a lot of the labor process contractions, this heavy feeling, things like that. And I've googled signs of labor and there all so hard to relate to. I figured the best advice is real advice from real people.

piorkowski

Asked by piorkowski at 6:51 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I wish I could be of more help but I have only had one Csection so I dont know what that feeling could be but have you talked to your doctor about it?
    shelly2226

Answer by shelly2226 at 6:52 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I've only ever had c-secionts as well but i've felt that way towards the end of my pregnancy. It's all just normal and doesn't mean you're about to go into labor.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:55 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• it sounds like he is dropping. but a baby can drop up to 2 weeks before labor. when is ur next dr appt? tlk to ur doc then. but if u feel really conserned, call. thats why they have afterhours numbers.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 6:56 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I felt that right at the end of my pregnancy. Sometimes it felt like I needed to do Kegels to keep her in. But such was not the case - in fact, we had a very slow labor 40 hrs, that ended up with pushing for 3 hours and then a c-section due to big-head-small-hole. Def ask your Dr, though.
    Airamana

Answer by Airamana at 7:04 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I felt like my son was gonna fall out for the last month and a half. He had dropped around 8 months. I thought " YES! This is it...he's gonna be here early" but I ended up being 4 days past due before I had him.
    LogansMamma0511

Answer by LogansMamma0511 at 7:21 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I felt like this when pregnant with my son. He also literally layed on my bladder.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:24 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Sounds like s/he's just getting in place and getting ready for labor. My last child was like that for 2 weeks before her birth.
    NDFanatik

Answer by NDFanatik at 11:34 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Yes, baby is getting in place. This is a good sign, and it means less pushing. I thought my DD was "gonna fall out" and I pushed for 20 min. Keep walking around, even though it feels awful. Went you r sitting, lean forward, not back. Get on all four, and rock back on forth, it relieves some pressure, and gets baby's head right in place, and pushing on the cervix. You only have 3 weeks until baby is term. Best of luck!
    JoyXtwo

Answer by JoyXtwo at 12:05 AM on Nov. 14, 2010